Sunday, December 6, 2009

Terrific?!!! its November.

At the start of the month, I felt that I was at my trance........
FEELING mad, I knew things have began so fast.

The feast of the souls and saints, or should I say the day commemorating the days of those who had passed came, as usual many families and also mine, went and visit the remains of our dead relatives. It is also the time for us kins to have reunion. In those days, I felt souls wandering the earth... yikes!!!
Early in this month, BSP had sponsored the school camporal which I together with my friends had joined. We stayed at the school for a day and a night, we had activities that caused my body to ache.. However, our stay didn't satisfied us because its quite short.
I'm a bit dissappointed of the three long weekends, I didn't use it to sleep but rather do some activities at school doing projects and preparing for competition. But also, at those weekends I played computer games until I want.
The sad part is, our math teacher had her retirement. We MARCONI did our best to make her happy, most likely at the day that we prepared for a birthday/set-off party, a sign of giving thanks to her.

More events had happened...
I think my trance had finished, but my posting is over. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment