Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The True Essence of Christ-Mas

When I was a child, I spoke as a child,
I understood as a child, I thought as a child,....... I Corinthians 13:11a
CHRISTMAS, mostly it is viewed as a feast of earthly pleasures, enjoying and having merrymaking. Although this is quite evident, we must think what will be the best way to celebrate it, so it will have a greater sense.
Giving gifts, especially to children can have a limited time of joy, but when these things vanish, the joy will come to an end. It's much better, and appreciable to give care, education, and love to children, even those who enjoy luxury and those who are less fortunate. In this matter, they can treasure what they acquired.
We must be knowledgeable that all of us is celebrating CHRISTMAS as a fruit of spiritual union, meaning we must attain happiness with one another, rejoicing the birth of Christ.
...... But when I become a man,
I put away childish things. I Corinthians 13:11b

No comments:

Post a Comment